Everything was going fine, you were living a very leisurely life – working out and playing games with your online friend Kat and childhood friend Julia, but when two new housemates moved in it all changed. However it seems fate favors you, because now you are surrounded by hot women… and Arnold…
– Replay can now be unlocked, not retroactive*.
Also, many fix on the replay for Julia’s events for people that could use the replay.
– NEW BUTTON TO GO BACK TO THE MAIN MENU. It’s in the settings panel. You’ll lose your current not-saved game.
– You can now name your MC when you “load from 0.1.3”
– Julia’s story button now warns when you’ve finished the content.
– You can now continue the dialogue with the ‘space’ key. I guess people asked for this because their right hand isn’t on their mouse
– You can’t save anymore on the main menu.
– Fix of few names in scenes.
Not retroactive *: It means it won’t be unlocked if you don’t finish them “again”. These replays are unlocked at the moment of finishing a scene, so you’ll have to finish them again to trigger the replay record. I’m sorry for people, but see it as a beta test of my system ^^.
(It works if you load a save from 0.1.4 or 0.1.4a and finish the scene).
– New scenes (Julia Story)
– Replay system, not lost on future updates. (Once you finish a scene even without saving, you’ll find it on the replay gallery on every updates)
– Scene variant system: some scenes will be slightly different depending on your choices. (Scenes with letter ‘a’ or ‘b’ in the replay gallery)
– Global rework on the coding to fit the replay system and rework of other codes, shouldn’t be noticed by players.
– New nipple models (not arriving at the beginning of the update)
– New Penis model for the MC
– New face for the MC near the end of the update
– New light and post effects process on the renders
New content’s size should be lighter and more high quality than without these modifications.
EDIT: The saves are not compatible so I created a button to directly skip the 0.1.3 content
EDIT 2: The link have been updated to 0.1.4a in order to fix a problem with the replay that was resetting after a new launch of game
EDIT 3: The last scene of Julia doesn’t work with the replay, just make a save right before, to replay it.
I will make the fix in the next minor update near end of this month.