A cabal of mages cast a curse on your people, making the women of your land barren and promising to end your country in a single generation. Shipwrecked in a strange land you know nothing about, an angel saves you and bestows you with magical powers.
As you explore this new land, you will become ensnared in the politics and plots of its inhabitants as you seek to build a harem of beautiful women to bring back to your people to give birth to the next generation. But there is far more going on than what you see at first and you will discover that nothing is as it seems.
- -A crisis in Corsix may be just the opportunity you need to convince Mercalius that you’re trustworthy enough to be allowed back into Celee. And you get to see more of his beautiful wife.
- -It’s clear that Adeline is just a weapon in Lord Makath’s hands. A woman like that should be a sword in your hand, and a sheathe in your bed.
- -All you know is that Legate Marianna is powerful and beautiful. You’re about to find out that she is both beautiful and powerful.
- -Back in Celee, things have been happening while you were gone. And they’ll need your help to sort them out again.
- -Chinua may have sworn to you in her people’s way, but the Ratans won’t respect that. You’ll need to find a way to make her yours officially as well (portal stone)
- -Minor changes to Benjamin in the gateway inn, updating his dialogue as the plot progresses.
- -3 new scenes
- -~225 pages of new text, ~190 new images
- -Reset Rhea, Naitay, and Donnie’s skill to get them in the right spots.
- -Fixed a bug with Caliga where you couldn’t enter his office.
- -Many text/continuity issues