The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely…
- You can now return to see the Leanan Sídhe one final time.
- Added a new scene with Belle.
- It is now possible to obtain Perversity 5 without doing the night scenes.
- If you threatened Nell, she will now cool down after a week. Note that you must ask for sex again for this countdown to begin.
- If you keep giving Callie unwanted creampies, she will now eventually refuse to have sex with you.
- The toggle perspective button no longer skips to the next line of dialogue (thanks to Morbil).
- Belle will now give you a hint if you watch several of Callie’s fashion shows without searching for clues.
- If it is impossible to solve Primrose’s dark secret in your save, you will now be informed of this when trying.
- Made the hints Belle gives you on how to train Perversity show up earlier. Also clarified the dialogue to reduce confusion.
- Various tweaks and fixes.