Memoirs of a Battle Brothel is a narrative-driven, tactical turn-based RPG with mechanics inspired by Final Fantasy Tactics and D&D 5e. Players assume the role of a Facilitator, an associate of the Courtesan’s Guild that provides much-needed services for guild members, including lodging and upkeep of facilities that attracts a wealthy clientele.
Of course, in the cyberpunk setting of MoonFall, even luxuries are often undercut with the threat of violence. Whether it’s pressure from one of the ruling crime syndicates, disgruntled nobles or even a blood contract from a private military company, the Guild finds itself beset on all sides, sometimes even from within. In order to maintain its political standing and position in the MoonFall underworld, the Guild must occasionally meet force with force, and while its members are much more renowned for their other… talents, the Guild has retained a formidable martial reputation since its founding.
Combine the Companions from Firefly, the girls of old town from Sin City, a dash of Shadowrun and The Last Sovereign, and this is what you get.
Memoirs of a Battle Brothel Trailer
– Female anatomy MC is now implemented. Player appearance is not locked to anatomy.
– Companions and NPCs will behave differently towards the player depending on their chosen anatomy, and this is most noticeable during sex scenes.
– The background Former Courtesan can now be chosen.
– Anatomy can be changed for 5,000 credits at Golgo’s Augmentation shop. The ability to change your appearance has not been implemented yet, but will likely be in-game by the next update.
– New engine enhancements mean better lighting and hopefully, a slight uptick to performance. I’ve started adding lighting to objects that need it, such as windows, store signs, lights, etc.
– New cheat to improve companion trust levels
– New sex scenes with Thassia
– New female MC sex scenes with Kore