Zach, a broke college freshman and chronic underachiever who’s been coasting through life without a purpose, just found a curious phone game called re:/Dreamer. This incredible phone app has world-bending powers, and he accidentally turned himself into a sexy and voluptuous young woman before he even finished the tutorial. Even worse, unless he wins this perverted game, he’ll never be able to change back!
With an impish and unreliable in-game A.I. as their only lead on how to change back and the ability to get help from a single friend he’s allowed to invite, will Zach be able to win this predatory game without giving up the things that make him a man in the process, or will he lose and remain stuck as a woman?
Developer: Dream Team Studio – Patreon | Discord
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
OS: Windows, Mac, Android
Genre: Gender Bender, 2DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Mobile Game, Text Based, Censored, Big Tits, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Teasing, Transformation, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, School Setting
1. Extract and run.
- Britney’s sprites are 100% completed!!! With 3 poses, 6 outfits, 2 hairstyles, 18 expressions, and plenty of accessories, she’s looking cute as hell in her full set. Myumi is likely going to be contacted to give her a bikini *eventually,* but I’m really satisfied with her range at the moment. Still, if anyone wants to see her wearing something specific, Sustainers can use a request for an outfit of some kind…
- New cleaned line art for Zach’s transformation into Zoey is in. This is the 5th major step of 9, and features Zach’s hands shrinking, his shoulders slimming, and his Adam’s apple disappearing. It’s a bit roughly implemented at the moment due to Britney’s new art and writing taking focus priority, but all the major variants are here.
- There is new content after the sex scene in Britney’s route where Zach and Britney tentatively plan what to do for the rest of the evening. As a warning, this scene is VERY short if Zach’s Emotionality C.H.E.A.T.S. value or his bPoints value are low.
- The script finally got parsed for spelling and grammar errors! While it’s only for the Alone branch contents (everything before the choice of friend, White Girl Wasted, and Drunk Dream), it improves the script rather nicely and makes it look like it was typed by a middle schooler just a tiny bit less. Still, MS Word did most of the heavy lifting for these checks, so if anything is still wrong, report it in the #bugs-and-typos-reports channel in the game’s Discord server (https://discord.gg/vjEUvZU).
- This means that there are countless tiny edits to the script, but some edits were also made to a plot point mentioned in the Alone route to not contradict something in Keisuke’s route or the content planned for 0.8.6. Remember, it’s not a retcon if the game isn’t out of alpha yet!
- Britney’s “Just ask her to come to your room” route got minor edits and expansions to make Britney more callous towards Zach if he more openly manipulated her into helping him.
- Britney’s “Try to tell her the details over text” route got minor edits and expansions before the measuring scene to make Britney more confident in asserting the normally obvious fact that a man can’t suddenly turn into a woman.
- Working Britney’s new pose into the script resulted in some minor edits here and there to fit her body language.
- There was apparently an issue where the World Info entry screens would break? I never had it happen to me, but Espeon fixed it.
- Fixed a few broken F. Skip jumps.
- The Ren’Py version has been downgraded to 7.4.4 because the new release had some issues with the phone system on rollback (Ren’Py Tom, the lead dev of the engine, is aware of the rollback issues and is fixing them). Also, for some users on older hardware, an issue where the game was not launching properly due to Ren’Py’s new graphical renderer settings should cease to exist (but please folks, update to OpenGL 3 or greater).
- Britney’s b pose glasses fit her face slightly better (I had left an overhanging shadow on them that made them look odd if you looked closely).