Noxus has had a sudden rise in military might and all factions have been at war because of Noxus’ insatiable hunger for conquest and territorial expansion.
Because of Noxus’ military power being too great all the other factions are losing. Everyone’s decided to make an alliance and band together against their new common enemy. The alliance has decided to make small groups of elites to go behind the front lines of battle to bring down Noxus. Ionia has created the Ionian Corps to be the spearhead against Noxus.
– 7 new scenes
– Ahri’s beginning flash scene image with Albert has been improved
– Almost all of the maps have been parallax mapped. They’ve either been redone or altered in some sort of fashion. A few haven’t.
– Gallery has been implemented! You can access it by checking out your inventory and there should be an item called “Gallery” with an image of a mirror.
– Some item prices have changed.
– Healing skills and and potions will take priority at the beginning of a new round.
Some things still needing to be implemented or fixed in an upcoming version soon:
– Avatar system
– A few issues with the new gallery. I know there’s an issue with some of the scenes not even showing up as a flame, but they do appear once you’ve unlocked it.
– Weird clipped door of a building in Luviel south of the Lumberjack’s house.