In this adventure game, you’ll take the role of a young adventurer who returns to his childhood village to reclaim a house inherited by his grandfather.
On a sudden twist of fate, you find a mystical amulet in your newly acquired house, and its simple touch puts in motion a chain of events that will lead you to meet a mysterious woman who has sought refuge in your home.
Retro pixel art! Full of nostalgia and style.
Explore a world full of wonder! With plenty of exotic races, exciting characters, and mystical encounters.
Many stories to unfold! +8 Unique characters, with their traits, personality, backgrounds.
RPG Mechanics! Level up, improve your stats, equip artifacts, drink potions, and slay monsters.
Lots of things to do! Relax while fishing, play blackjack, craft some potions, take care of your magical garden, delve into the dungeon, serve at the bar, chop wood
For the completionists! +80 achievements, which will not only give you a sense of pride and accomplishment but also reward you with extra scenes!
Developer: Mirthal – Patreon | Discord | Reddit | Twitter | Wiki | Itch.io
OS: Windows, Android
Genre: 2DCG, Adventure, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Big Ass, Big Tits, Oral sex, Handjob, Romance, Mobile game, Amimated
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “Aurelia.exe” to start playing.
- Removed prices for all brothel services.
- Added a Journal entry for Bulgra.
- Updated “Ohro’s Advice”
- Updated “King’s Board”
- Updated “Loading message”
- Improved the patchnotes website.
- Brothel hats will only show up after the questline is completed, and only 1 day of the week.
- Black fade coming up in Bulgra’s first interaction before it should.
- Bulgra, the Oni
- First meeting (Massage + Sex over the table)
- Sex over the table loop scene (Animation)
- Massage loop scene (Mini)
- Handjob ending.
- Luna’s ending.
- Fixed “Staff of Wisdom” spawning in the dungeon under the wrong conditions.
- Fixed instances of dialogues auto-skipping.
- Fixed instances of dialogues boxes showing empty.
- Fixed instances of dialogues/names not displaying correctly.