Divine Dawn is a text-based RPG in which you step into the role of a would-be hero, with dreams of greatness and no likelihood of achieving any of them in a peaceful world with no real genocidal threats. Then you nearly die several times in a row, discover traces of an ancient mystery and (possibly) impending doom, and go on a road trip with colorful cast of comrades to save the world! Maybe. You’ve got a lot of fighting, therapy, adventure, and monster girls to deal with before we get to that point.
Fortunately, you’ll usually have a partner at your side to help you out in fights and offer witty(?) banter. But only you can decide if it’s worth trading your humanity for the power you need – otherworldly energies offer much, but will change your body over time.
Developer: Cryswar – Patreon | Discord
OS: Windows, Mac, Android
Genre: Text Based, Character Creation, Male Protagonist, Creampie, Oral Sex, Teasing, Adventure, Combat, Fantasy, Graphic Violence, Horror, Humor, Monster, Monster Girl, Religion, Romance, RPG, Turn Based Combat, Female Domination
- The first randomized adventure is out, with a mixture of battles, a boss, normal events, and a special event hinting at future conflict.
- The Mastery system is out as well, allowing you to upgrade abilities you’ve used enough times to superior versions of themselves.
- You can now unlock a persistent camp to return to.
- One new H-scene with Ashley during the Night timeslot
- Trust and Affection systems added
- Lots of new music! I highly recommend listening to the Arden Forest Outskirts default music and the camp nighttime music, or the new boss theme.