Endara Chronicles: The Apothecary

Welcome to Endara! It is a land of myth, magic, technology, and many stories. Those that inhabit these lands have adventures and tales to tell, and The Apothecary is just the first.

Taking over his aunt’s apothecary shop when she “retires”, the player will find himself in the beginning tale of the first book of the Endara Chronicles. While not a trained apothecary, situations arise to make even the first few days at his new home eventful, weird, and sometimes downright crazy.

This is a romantic, adult (NSFW) visual novel with sandbox-like qualities. The aim is to be a story-rich atmosphere that allows the player agency to choose those he wants to pursue romantically and sexually.

Developer: Soniram – Patreonitch.ioTwitter | Discord | Subscribestar
Censored: No
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Drugs, Groping, Fantasy, Monster Girl, Romance, Ahegao, Teasing, Humping, Fingering, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Anal Sex, Feet, Futa, Harem, Lesbian, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Creampie, Handjob, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Trans, Trap, Titfuck, Prostitution, Transformation

Installation:
Extract the ZIP and run.

v0.7

  • 40 story and thread scenes, with 44 total as one scene leads to an option of four different ones.
  • New actions with each girl at Velvet Desires (Artesia, Gisele, Jasmine).
  • Over 1800 new images and 48 animations.
  • New items to purchase from Horace that will help wild harvesting and gardening.
  • A few QOL improvements including reducing harvest pause time, adding warning messages about low batteries, and clearing up hints.

Download Links

Rating: 2.8/5. From 64 votes.
Please wait...
85.9k views
Last updated on

RECOMMENDED

guest
By default it will be "Anonymous Fapper" if left blank
Use Gravatar account email for a custom avatar
48 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Anonymous Fapper

cucks sending eachother essays on fapnation XDDDDDDD

dev said on another site

> The player has the choice to have characters engage in threesomes and/or be intimate with others individually. At times, alternate scenes will play instead. However, the most content is opened by being “open” with relationships as the game is designed that way.

> There is no NTR. No other male interacts sexually with the girls, even the ones in the bordello. IF you choose Lerran to be futa, and IF you okay her for sex with others and IF during those scenes you choose to let Lerran use her male bits… it’ll happen, but only with the MC present and also participating in some way.

Anonymous Fapper

In conclusion cuck game and dev is lying by claiming that there is no NTR. trying to argue that “ackshually it does not count as NTR because blah blah blah”

Anonymous Fapper

I t is funny watching all these closeted “troons” here under the guise of outrage. lol

I don’t know who you think you are fooling here.

truth

The old stand by, “if you oppose gay you are gay”/ So does that work for murder or drug dealing? No that comes from the mind od someone obsessed with assholes and dicks they can’t fathom someone else thinks it’s revolting, unhealthy and immoral (which it is). Nice try at gaslighting though.

Anonymous Fapper

Whatever you say troon, whatever you say.

truth

I don’t know what a “troon” is. Probably fag speak. You make a lot of shit up though. Just like how you made up the 5 billion genders.

Anonymous Fapper

*As truth sits in the closet, the door rattles more and more. truth becomes afraid that someone will out them so they double down with their bullshit and then they attack. They attack harder and harder just to avoid being seen as the moping closet dweller they really are. As they stare at the comment section they wonder how they are being seen for the closet case they really are. They think to themselves, “How do they know I don’t hate everything faggot!?”, They exclaim at the top of their lungs. “I HATE FAGGOTS AND FAGGOT ACCESSORIES!”*

As they sit there racking their brain never realizing that coming to a porn game site and immediately looking for trans games to shit on speaks volumes more about the state of their mind than they realize. They can’t bring themselves to notice that you can’t end up here on accident and that alone ruins any defense they may have for being a “straight” faggot hating individual like Mommy and Daddy always wanted.

Anonymous Fapper

@truth.
troon is a way to get around the censorship on this site.
if you use the proper spelling for this mental illness your post gets deleted.

Anonymous Fapper

Oh look, another clositroon that doesn’t realize that they were just caught in 4K. Your negative comments don’t cancel out the real reason you are in this comment section. You know damn well you only comment these things to act as your beard if you are caught browsing this type of content.

Anonymous Fapper

Yeah he’s got a point dude. I don’t like gay content either, but never once have I went out of my way to comment in all caps about how homophobic and bigoted I am. Seriously this shit shouldn’t bother you so much because obviously not everything is going to be to your liking. Your either young or closeted.

truth

I’ll tell you exactly why it bothers me. The gay shit is being FORCED down everyone’s throat! No decent is allowed and people are being cancelled over it. Most corporations are pushing this shit and Western along with some eastern gov. All of which are in demographic collapse ironically. It’s HIGHLY unhealthy and damaging to the individual and society. People died and suffered along with working very hard to bring about the modern world and it’s being destroyed over anal sex and rubbing clams together (along with a few other things) . You better get concerned because we rely on each other to survive. Wake up.

Anonymous Fapper

Back by popular demand… I guess, put your hands together for Trooney Troon and the Closeted Bunch.

Anonymous Fapper

Gender confused, std ridden faggot.

Anonymous Fapper

Why are you talking about yourself?

Anonymous Fapper

>> Hurr durr. If you hate troons you are one but in closet

words cannot describe how stupid you are anon. But they can guide people into realizing how stupid you are. like so:

> If you say you hate trump you voted for him
> If you say you hate biden you voted for him
> If you say you hate rapists you are one
> If you say you hate child diddlers you are one

Anonymous Fapper

Look where you are clositroon, you are on a porn game site(which you all claim porn addiction is what makes “troons”) and you are commenting on a game with trans content. You are a long way from home closet case, you don’t just end up on this website or game on accident. You came here to be a closet troon and because writing bad shit about trans people here on this game gives you a alibi to be here when you get caught on this website by your family. I hope you learn how to accept yourself because you aren’t doing anyone any favors by behaving this way just because you fear being you.

Anonymous Fapper

> clositroon
what kind of mental disability does a subhuman need to have to come up with these kind of insults?

Anonymous Fapper

Awe, what’s the matter:? I suppose it offends you because you’re a clositroon too?

Anonymous Fapper

Child gender affirming care is a human right!
My 7 year old child told me he is a pirate. So we cut off his leg and plucked out an eye, now he proudly wears an eyepatch and a peg leg and has been crying tears of joy ever since.

This maiming was essential! if we had not mutilated him he would have committed suicide according to TV faggots. Now he only has a 41% of chance of suicide, which is apparently a marked improvement.

Anonymous Fapper

Amusingly. my 5 year old cousin told us today that he is a wasp. Not even joking, fully serious here.
Thankfully we are not liberals so we did not mutilate his body as a result of childhood imagination

Anonymous Fapper

I’m not a fan of having to look in two different places to find out what to do and where to go next. Plus the grind of getting the stuff to make the potions gets to be a little much. The game is ok not good needs some tweaks better flow of info cut down on the grinding