You play a frustrated, young computer and video game enthusiast living at home with your overextended and stressed mother, Meredith, and your self-centered and aloof sister, Brooke.
Nominally, you and your two friends: ever-scheming, wannabe ladies’ man Scott; and hyperkinetic savant Nicole, set out to uncover the mysterious disappearance of the mercurial Dr. Joystick; however, you find the seemingly more mundane situations in your own home to be more rewarding.
Developer: JorogrArt – Subscribestar | Itch.io | Twitter
OS: Windows, Mac
Genre: 2D game, 2DCG, Animated, Adventure, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Internal View, Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral Sex, Paranormal, Point & click, Sandbox, Teasing, TitFuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
- This HOTFIX addresses a game-breaking bug in v0.3.2 where Meredith’s “Good Vibrations” scene wouldn’t fire under certain circumstances.
- This is a short, seasonal update for Christmas 2022. It will contain a couple of new Christmas-themed quests with some minor, unlockable erotic content. (Yeah, I know a day or two late. My apologies.)
- This update will NOT require restarting. Your saved games should work if they were created with any update AFTER v0.2.3.
- Due to the contracted development time, there will NOT be any new Spank Bank scenes in this update. There is one new solo scene with Meredith, but it doesn’t rise to the level of a Spank Bank scene.
- If you somehow have v0.3.2 (and not v0.3.2.1), get this version as it hotfixes a game-breaking bug where Meredith’s “Good Vibrations” scene won’t fire under certain circumstances.
- The game will detect the time/date from the current computer and set a variable in the game for certain “holidays.” Christmas will be assigned if the current month is December upon either a) starting a new game, b) loading from a save game.
- The Fortune Teller at the arcade supports an “I wish it were Christmas” option from his dialogue tree. If you accept his proposition, he will give you a “Christmas Gem”, which will force the game to act as if it were Christmas while it is in your inventory, ignoring the system date/time. This of course gives players a way to activate the Winter Event if they discover the update on Jan. 1, for example.
- Snowfall visible in all outdoor locations and visible through window in indoor locations.
- A couple of new Christmas-themed quests.
- A new outfit for Meredith. (She will only wear it in certain locations)
- Aspect ratio will now be fixed to 16:9, putting black bars on the sides when necessary.
- Increased Meredith’s walking speed.
- Fixed a bug where Meredith’s Good Vibrations Perk wouldn’t activate if you had finished the Blowjob scene.
- Fixed a nasty bug where the Scroll Up/Scroll Down arrows in the Inventory Box wouldn’t scroll, limiting you to only being able to view the first 20 items you had.
- Rename “Demerits” to “Offenses.” Some people have complained that this term has negative connotations.
- Fixed a nasty bug where you could be locked out of traveling anywhere from Aunt Irene’s house. The map would be grayed out and say “You must be outdoors.”
- Fixed several misattributed lines when Dirty Talking with Lucy where her lines are mistakenly spoken by MC.
- Fixed a bug where Living Room Christmas Tree hotspot wasn’t activating.
- Fixed a bug where Meredith’s solo “Good Vibrations” scene wasn’t switching to the faster animation when it got to the intense part.