You play a frustrated, young computer and video game enthusiast living at home with your overextended and stressed mother, Meredith, and your self-centered and aloof sister, Brooke.
Nominally, you and your two friends: ever-scheming, wannabe ladies’ man Scott; and hyperkinetic savant Nicole, set out to uncover the mysterious disappearance of the mercurial Dr. Joystick; however, you find the seemingly more mundane situations in your own home to be more rewarding.
- Reworked Meredith’s entire story and added a couple of new quests.
- Added two new rooms to the house: Meredith’s Bedroom and a Dining Room.
- Added a new location: Aunt Irene’s house.
- Added two new characters: Aunt Irene and Aunt Charlotte.
- All hotspots now have hover-over labels telling you what they are.
- Added a “Pro Tip” system where a banner will pop up, giving information about certain mechanics. For example, when a hotspot action is repeatable, a Pro Tip popup will let you know that.
- Expanded maximum number of Save Games to 64.
- Increased MC walk speed by 20%
- You can now rest in most places (not just your Bedroom or Living Room)
- Exit Button replaces side and top hotspots (to eliminate aspect ratio bugs for closeups)
- Spank Bank now shows “locked” slots, so you can tell how many scenes are in the game.
- Quest Journal now capable of supporting multiple objectives.
- Egg Hunt style quests will now report how many items you’ve collected and how many you need. Example: You have completed most home repairs [3 / 5]
- Minor graphics enhancements in Brooke’s second dream and Meredith “bonus” scene.