LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 186+ real world cities. The game has extensive character customization and includes 632+ scenes, depicting life situations where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes have 250+ animations, accompanied by well-written erotica.
With a new update every 2 or 3 weeks since its first release in April 2018, the game already has a lot of playable content you can enjoy for tens of hours. It’s also very moddable – click on “Third Party Mods” from the main menu to check out what modders have made, or check the Docs folder to start modding yourself.
The game covers many different fetishes, but all of them are optional and can be disabled / enabled depending on your taste.
Developer: Vinfamy – Patreon | Github | Wiki | Discord | Itch.io
OS: Windows, Linux
Genre: 3D game, Animated, Simulator, Character creation, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Dating sim, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Group sex, Corruption, Pregnancy, NTR, Incest, Rape, Netori, Business simulator, Prison, Bestiality, Transformation, Lesbian, Gay
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “LifePlay.exe” to start playing.
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Set LifePlay.sh as executable
3- Click on “LifePlay.sh” to start playing.
Note: Old saves from previous versions are always compatible with the latest version, but you have to manually copy the LifePlay/Content/Saves folder into the new version first.
This update adds no new content and focuses entirely on fixing crashes and bugs, the most notably of which that have been fixed are:
– The crashes some people have when going into a new building and the game starts to load NPCs there.
– Fix an issue with average attractiveness for both men and women dropping to 0 as a result of a data reading bug, causing a huge percentage of obese NPCs. If you have this issue before, make sure to go to Esc > NPC Distribution & Beauty Standards) and Reset Default when loading your old save.
– An issue some people report about NPCs’ moaning being silent during sex (I actually was never be able to reproduce this on my game so I assumed it was save-related, nevertheless, I put in some extra code whenever a sex scene starts to make sure everyone has a ‘voice’ assigned before fun time)
– Minimize startup / start menu crashes as much as possible by optimizing the initial loading process a bit more. These are usually quite rare and random and the game usually starts fine simply by trying again, still it’s good to minimize them as first impression counts after all.
This patch restores Non-Consensual, Corruption, Bestiality and Incest to LifePlay after the original author was forced to drop them. These modules will be independently expanded and supported further in the future by me, the Mysterious Modder, who is a third party not in any way affliated with, linked to or under any direction by Vinfamy.
In addition, for Vinfamy’s Kink of the Month poll, again completely independently from the original author and without his permission or approval, I will do the following:
– Whenever ‘Cowgirl’ wins, I will accept ideas from the community to expand the Corruption module (both starts with C)
– Whenever ‘Reverse Cowgirl’ wins, I will accept ideas from the community to expand the Rape / Non-Consensual module (both starts with R)
– Whenever ‘Doggy’ wins, I will accept ideas from the community to expand the Bestiality module (because … dogs)
– Whenever ‘Missionary’ wins, I will accept ideas from the community to expand the Incest module
To install, copy the whole LifePlay folder from my mod into your LifePlay’s game directory. If you then go into LifePlay/Content/Modules and see the folders vin_Corruption and vin_Base both in there, you know you installed the patch correctly.
Also, these modules are disabled by default, so you would need to go in game. Esc > Mod Manager > tick the ones you want > Confirm.