Queen’s Brothel is a RPG style game where you, Queen, try to run a successful brothel. You can attract various clients through quests by leveling up certain body parts that they are attracted to. Complete quests to add more girls to your brothel!
Developer: DPMaker – Patreon | Website
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Genre: 2DCG, Female protagonist, Animated, Fantasy, Anal sex, Interracial, Monster, Monster girl, Oral sex, Management, Prostitution, Vaginal sex, Mobile game
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “Queen’s Brothel.exe” to start playing.
Always have the cheat menu available if you just want to see the sex scenes. Click the gold icon in the top left 7-8 times.
– Added high quality animations back in the game (1920×1080)
– Added separate animations for each girl back in the game (not unique)
– Added an image of Esxea walking into a door
– Added an image of Sabrina torturing Suki
– Added an image of Sukibus riding a minotaur
– Forest outfits have a new design
– Added a Diary button in the house menu, to let you rewatch previous quest dialogue
– Added topless variants to existing outfits
– Added button to turn the girls into Futa
– Cassie takes off her top when meeting Queen for the first time
– Changed the size of Dathea to be smaller on the screen
– Added Kyle and Reed to basketball side quest battle
– You can now turn off music, but leave the girl’s voice sound on
– Cheat menu lets you unlock each girl one by one, and now progresses the story when unlocking
– Cheat menu now has a level up and down button
– Changed Greedy clients to be a darker shade of blue
– Clothes from mods will now remain bought even if you start the game without the mod
– Fixed girl moan sounds that were still playing after battles
– Fixed some typos
– Fixed ‘Clients Made Cum’ not incrementing
– Fixed cum sometimes not appearing on girl’s body after fucking lots of clients
– Clients are now removed from memory after finishing, to hopefully prevent crashes on mobile
– Clients not appearing on the screen and now set to invisible, to hopefully reduce lag when having lots of clients
– Client textures during battles are not generated per client card, saving resources, to hopefully prevent crashes on mobile