In the game, you play as a Pro Hero, a fresh graduate from U.A, who was killed in action but was saved by a mysterious Quirk and sent back in time.
Given a second chance, it’s time to hone your power, get closer to allies in order to solve the mystery of your future and try to avoid your impending doom.
You will be able to experience many lewd situations with your favorite characters along the way. Fair price for dying once, right?
Developer: Double-H – Patreon | Itch.io | Discord
OS: Windows, Mac, Android
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Point & Click, Turn based combat, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Groping, Handjob, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex , School setting
1. Extract and run.
– This is a Jiro update. We pick up from the last time, after seeing a movie with her. However, to continue with the story, you have to complete the Mall Rescue event.
– 2 new H-CGs, and a few none-H ones.
– I also changed my writing style for the H-events, using more words to fill in the space where we don’t have CGs. Feedback is appreciated.
– New characters: Momo. Not much you can do with her now, but she will become available in the next update.
– New and improved Jiro sprite.
– New and improved the protagonist’s sprite.
– New UI for the Memo book.
– New combat UI.
– Added more transition effects, without making them too intrusive.
– Added a button for Android users to hide the UI, so that they can see the CGs without the textbox.
– Properly locked all ways out of the Training Ground when you’re supposed to give Ochaco a massage, so you can’t soft-lock the game at this part anymore.
– Locked all locations during the intro, so that the only place that you can get to from the map is the School Gate. These will be reopened after you attend Eraserhead’s homeroom. This is to prevent confusion during the intro, and lessen the chance of someone messing something up during that part.
– Fixed a lot of stuttering issues.
– Fixed some UI bugs where the texts on the choice buttons spilled outside the button’s boundary.
– Fixed some grammar mistakes and typos.
– This is a Mei update. A pretty straight forward one that further her story with some new scenes to see.
– Fixed Mei’s sprite a bit, let me know if you like the changes.
– Some new hidden objects minigames. Like before, you can skip them after waiting for 20 seconds.
– No new location, but we did a lot of visual improvements to some existing ones.
– The MC got a brand new room, since his old one was quite shitty.
– Touched up the visual of the School Yard a little bit.
– New UI, mostly to make them less intrusive and remove the transparency that sometimes prevents the players from reading the text.
– While we’re at the UI changes, you can now skip time by clicking on the time indicator on the top left of the screen. The old time skip button has been removed.
– Fixed the Invisible Girl’s CG, so that her hair style is more in line with canon.