After a long night correcting the codebase for a new Web 3.0 Meme Sock Generator, you left work before the morning traffic hit. As the sun peaked over the skyline, you meandered your way through the streets, looking at the morning scenery: trees, mailboxes, lesbians making out at the park. That last one held your fancy for a while, and then…. things turned strange.
The Goddess seems like a bitch, straight up. Like, why she gotta be that way? Anyway, long story short, now you’re an infant on a never-ending quest. As you grow, you’ll encounter good people, bad people, strange people, cat people, elf people, god-type people… and then you’ll die. And then you’ll start again. But this time it’ll be different. You’ve learned some things, after all. That damn chicken can’t boss you around forever.
– Two additional night scenes with Lani (continuations to the camping sequence, same requirements).
– 5 new enemies.
– 6 new drop items (these will help players earn a bit more money for future expensive story upgrades).
– 7 new adventure guild missions (starting at guild rank 5).
– Font corrections.
– Android version now has ‘hide’ button to remove text box.
– Goddess of Time now gives you multiple options at day 100, instead of the initial “die or get 5 days more” choice.
– Master of All no longer gives 37000000% stat boost.
– Various typos.
– Blood wolves no longer appear invisible before first action.
– ‘Current Progress’ section of the Mirror is outdated.
– No player battle skills have animations at this time.
– Not all player battle skills have been tested. Skills with effects other than ‘damage’ may not work correctly and could cause a game crash.
– Various spelling corrections have been noted and will be corrected in the next incremental update.