After a long night correcting the codebase for a new Web 3.0 Meme Sock Generator, you left work before the morning traffic hit. As the sun peaked over the skyline, you meandered your way through the streets, looking at the morning scenery: trees, mailboxes, lesbians making out at the park. That last one held your fancy for a while, and then…. things turned strange.
The Goddess seems like a bitch, straight up. Like, why she gotta be that way? Anyway, long story short, now you’re an infant on a never-ending quest. As you grow, you’ll encounter good people, bad people, strange people, cat people, elf people, god-type people… and then you’ll die. And then you’ll start again. But this time it’ll be different. You’ve learned some things, after all. That damn chicken can’t boss you around forever.
– Additional God has been added. To access, you must have more than one item in your inventory, and then go to sleep (it’s not intended to be a hard thing to accomplish).
– Additional skill (Soul Box) has been added.
– Lani’s first date has been added. To access, Lani must be in your party and level 2 (or higher). You also must select the date dialogue in the night scene after sparring.
– Suicide button has been added to the main UI. This is currently intended to allow players experiencing glitches to forcibly reset their life.
– Death animations have been added to the battle system. Currently only active for the wolf.
– Attack fx have been added to battle system.
– A store has been added to the Temple (access at Temple level 1).
– Rewards have been added to the Temple leveling system. Level 1 gives the gift of access to the store. Levels 2 and 3 give equipment items. These items should make it possible to kill the chicken even if you only have access to the Temple in your current life.
– Chicken-related battle titles are now working correctly (additional damage done to/taken from birds).
– Inventory menu now allows you to switch between party members and equip items to any party member.
– Additional causes of death have been added.
– Minor bug fixes (inaccurate level bars, misplaced sprites, and a glitch related to leveling up while having items equipped).