Follow Aura’s adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a “summoned to another world”-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.
But her enemies don’t just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King’s curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?
Each ingame day is structured into 3 parts.
– The player controls Aura and can explore the world of Roya to track down and kill the Demon King. In order to become stronger, acquire funds, and advance her search, she can rely on her own powers or ask people for help. However, not everybody means well with Aura. Performing lewd acts and compromising on Aura’s ideals by allowing innocents to suffer causes Aura to gain corruption.
– The player controls Alicia, who uses Aura’s corruption to change her psyche. This includes changing her interests, increasing her interest in fashion, changing her appearance (including hair style/color changes), changing her values (making Aura more selfish), and ultimately changing her sexual desire and love interests.
– The player watches cutscenes displaying Aura’s real self changing over time due to mental corruption. The cutscenes are told from varying character perspectives (Aura, her best friend Rose, her boyfriend George, and so on).
Developer: aura-dev – Patreon | Itch.io | Twitter | Discord
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
Genre: 2d game, 2dcg, adventure, big tits, corruption, drugs, fantasy, female protagonist, mind control, ntr, paranormal, rpg, sexual harassment, text based, turn based combat
Extract and run.
- Added real world events recollection room
- Obtaining version number for end of content message
- No changes
- Fixed typos and editorial improvements
- Fixed passability issues in arwin cellar dungeon
- Removed require command due to incompatbility on android builds
- Fixed missing open slot constraint for removing 3rd interest book
- Fixed auto-spell cast affecting turn reduction for states
- Fixed incorrect display name of Bandit Leader House map
- Fixed being able to attack enemies through impassable tiles