Here you will see the story of a journalist who came to interview the leader of a secluded sect far from the city. All her expectations can be a great fallacy during the gameplay. I suggest you get the first experience of being in this world. Don’t be swallowed by fog entirely…
Developer: Absent.Dogma – Patreon | Twitter | YouTube
OS: Windows 64-bit
Genre: 3d game, 3d, multiple endings, female protagonist, anal sex, bdsm, bukkake, creampie, group sex, groping, humiliation, interracial, vaginal sex, adventure, oral sex, horror, monster, rape, slave, guro
1 – Extract and run Threshold.exe
- System of moving in combat was slightly changed.
- Physical asset of main character was improved.
- Save\Load system put into operation.
- 4R Gallery room + new Rooms “reach” idea.
- Lighting was rebuild for each level besides first one (I think it’s acceptable).
- Screen aspect ratio was fixed and must works good on every common screen size.
- Shaders stability – now “dark” textures shouldn’t appear (some players comments).
- 1,2,3,4 buttons were rebind therefore it must solve problem some users had (NUM-keyboard works too).
- Gallery “Reset” and “Focus” buttons were collapsing with others. Now they aren’t.
- Issue with too pale Sasha’s face made by torch light now is fixed.
- Tons of tiny things like overlapping letters, unproductive code, even typos from dialog in 2nd level (Church) etc.
- Performance. It is striking. Professionals do it through “Streaming level system” or so (depending on source; more detailed we can discuss it in Discord “dev discussion” or in PM on Patreon or F95). Painstaking work. I’ll try to do something with it in future. I need more time to learn.
- Materials and objects. I guess 95% of stuff were made by me. So… It’s funny, but I really feel that spending too much time for each “whatever chair” would delay this post to month or so. I’m ashamed for that. Try to avoid any objects, please! I’m just joking. But you got the point.
- “Where are H scenes”? I know a few good “gallery-type games” with no plot but smooth animation. But that balance it’s not about this project. Plot must be developed to make an effect to player (like that lovely old-fashion Hentai RPG). If speak briefly, for this time this opinion stops to have a point.
P.S. about bugs:
My opinion is that if anyone got an issue with something technical kind I must to make sure that’s not from my side. Even if I couldn’t find anything I always try to improve system. It might be a helpful for players. Write me if you’ll find something buggy or questionable, I’ll do my best!