You, the MC and your best friend, Kimberly stumble upon an ancient…. artifact. Upon touch you witness a vague catastrophic event that takes place in the near future. Unbeknownst to it’s true meaning, you both are then linked to another timeline… nearly two decades into the past. While you may freely travel between these two timelines of the same world, you must figure out a way to prevent a catastrophic event that is lurking ahead.
– Fixed a bug that prevented you from progressing if you spoke to Gwynn BEFORE meeting Perl in her lab
– Fixed a bug that sent you to the “pre change” version of your bedroom if you selected to rest and then selected “back”.
– Kim and Silvia’s animated idle while during the dishes code was mistakenly removed. It’s back now.
– Fixed a bug that gave an error when on the past overworld map during the night at the end of the update.
– At the end of the update, the past/present time of day and day of week should match. It wasn’t, and now it’s fixed.
– Fixed a handful of spelling/grammar errors
– These bugs were reported while I was adding in some of the last animated idles I needed to do, so now you will be able to find Perl and Natalie in the classroom when summer school starts.
Restores incest content to the game.
Simply add the file to the /game folder