Claire’s Quest a highly-interactive, non-linear adult RPG, set in a dark fantasy setting inspired by the early Renaissance and made using RPGMaker MV. Unlike the majority of RPGMaker games out there, however, this game is totally devoid of any form of combat or grinding.
What separates an adult game from simple porn is the player input. Yet, if you’ve ever played any kind of adult game, you might sometimes feel like no matter what your input, the game progressed exactly the same anyway.
Developer: The Dystopian Project – Patreon
Platform: Windows, Mac, Android
Genre: RPG Maker, RPG, 2DCG, Female Protagonist, Rape, Slavery, Prostitution, Monster, Bestiality, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Handjob, Paranormal, Group Sex, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration, Spanking
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “Game.exe” to start playing.
• The start of the Showgirls Questline can be begun in Valos City Slums by buying it from the Landlord. [COMPLETE/GOLD EDITION ONLY].
• New quest, “The Good Doctor”, can be started by accessing the new building, the Clinic, in Valos Inner City. Comes with the accompanying Claire x Genevieve x Chimera scene. Route to side with the Revilliers not yet included.
• The pregnancy system has been added in, along with the first “basic Valos pregnancy” event. If you turn on pregnancy as an option in menu, this can be triggered from most human encounters where they cum inside of Claire vaginally (1 in 5 chance). Alternatively you can force it to happen just by using the new Status Adder NPC in the Gallery.
• Supply merchant in Rathpike now sells anti-monster gear but at a premium markup compared to mercenary suppliers.
• Fixed the new inventory weight system glitching beyond 5-count.
• Added in the ability to dump non-key items from the inventory, from the menu.
• Fixed the Wayside Inn glitching and not letting you leave after you finish the Harvest Festival as part of the Sisters of Fertility questline.
• During the rainstorm event and all future bad weather events, taking more than 50 steps to find shelter will result in Claire getting the Sick status, which can only be purged via Medicine or by finding a clinic.
• Stopped the ability to “run” from weather events after they have triggered.
• Fixed the bug in the Thieves Questline when returning from the quest ported you into the sea rather than outside the Salty Slattern