The story takes place in Vaulinhorn, a bustling vibrant city with a thriving economy and rich culture as well as history.
This city was founded in 1714.
The population of the city was 4.191 at the 2020 census but in 2022, there is a strange thing occurring in the city.
Several people were disappearing from the city without any trace.
Our protagonist, Maive Clara Rose, has been assigned to investigate this case.
Help Maive discover the darkness luring around Vaulinhorn and help her choose “interesting decisions” ,
in her journey as she tries to unveil the mystery behind people’s disappearance.
Fate says Maive will never be able to solve this case. But, will you let fate control her destiny?
Or will you break free and become proof that fate is not always destiny?
It’s all yours to decide.
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn Trailer 1
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn Trailer 2
Developer: Celestial Novel – Patreon | Discord | Subscribestar | Itch.io | BuyMeAcoffee
OS: Windows, Mac, Android
Genre: 3dcg, animated, female protagonist, Incest, Milf, Dilf, Voiced, Big tits, multiple ending, romance, teasing, big ass, corruption, groping, cheating, Sexual Harassment, horror, monster, school setting, voyeurism, stripping, Masturbation, Paranormal
1. Extract and run.
-NO NEW CONTENT, this update is mainly for fixing the noisy/grainy renders.
– Added textbox opacity setting (the default is set to zero)
– Added brightness setting (It will adjust THE NEXT IMAGE and NOT THE CURRENT ONE)
– Fixed some grammatical errors
– Reduce the file size without losing its quality(From 1.2GB to 290mb)
– Added 2 trailers for the game in the game main menu! You can watch it here trailer 1 and here trailer 2
– Added official android version
– Added SubscribeStar, Itch.io, Buymecoffee and Discord links in the game main menu
In Chapter 1 there will be:
320 HD quality renders with more or less 2500 Iterations in each image
5 looping animation (fully animated renders will be released in the future!)
20k Words (including all of the Renpy code)
20 Background music
53 Voice Narrated lines
(MAC version is not tested)