Portals of Phereon is an exploration/ management/ breeding / turnbased (on tilemaps) strategy game with Monstergirls.
There are 3 different maincharacters (female, male, futa) with a different set of abilities/ goals etc.
There will be a lot of base species
(currently 10 (Beast, Centaur, Harpy, Succubus, Mermaid, Plant,Insect, Lavagirl,Lizard and a Light Creature))
and ALL possible combinations as hybrids as your characterpool to recruit from/ breed.
(+ some special hybrids with more than 2 bases)
Npcs will mostly be variants of those species or completely unique ones.
Go through randomly generated Portals, discovering/ recruiting new Species, finding interesting items/ events etc. and bring your rewards back home.
Some portals may need flying characters etc. to access.
The overworld map is also tile based.
Turn based on a tile map with permadeath. Characters have a lot of unique abilities, passives based on species. First all your characters act then all enemy characters. To make permadeath/injuries in this system not too frustrating, ranged abilities are very limited so enemies couldnt just focus all their attacks on one of your characters, instantly killing it. Instead characters are able to seduce others from far away, increasing their lust. While their lust is above 50% they get a lot worse (take double dmg, deal half etc.), so “ranged” characters still have a big influence on the game while not feeling too unfair. At 100% lust characters cant do anything except masturbate/fuck, effectively stunning them for a round.
mana and hp never regen naturally and the gametime passes during combat, making every single battle important, forcing you to think about how you want to prioritize your ressources (hp, mana, time, characters, etc.). (I always hate completely meaningless filler battles in games).
Breed your characters’ traits/stats to create a team specially tailored to your playstyle and/or portal environments or to prepare for certain fights/fullfill requests etc.
fight in arenas
train your characters/your sexSkills and put them to use in the brothel
build upgrades etc.
do quests/ interact with npcs
They will mostly be Image slideshows with descriptions etc. (maybe sometimes animated)
There will be a lot of random events that occur based on your party/ biome/ rng etc.
Npcs will have more complex scenes where you have a lot of choices.
I try to have everything porn related to also have gameplay consequences, so seeing sexScenes etc. is not the reward in itself, otherwise it would feel weird to be punished for it gameplay-wise.
Developer: Syvaron – Patreon | Discord | Wiki
OS: Windows, Linux
Genre: 2DCG, 2D game, Anal sex, Big tits, Creampie, Fantasy, Female protagonist, Futa, Trans, Futa protagonist, Handjob, Male protagonist, Management, Monster girl, Oral sex, Rape, RPG, Strategy, Text-based, Titfuck, Turn-based combat, Vaginal sex
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “Portals of Pheroeon.exe” to start playing.
If you are moving your saves to a newer version, only the unlockables.sav is compatible. The file goes in the saveData folder with your saves. You can find the folder in the Data folder for the game.
- Each element now has a nymph evolution (4 new species)
- Generally more evolution skill choices and more descriptive text
- Most nymphs should provide a lot of synergy and flexibility to their element.
- new skills
- new special hybrid
- 2 new special species
- new unique
- Flora art update
- a lot more events/pictures
- more cards/upgrade options
- can only date each character once/day
- most uniques have a small unique dating effect/passive
- Full portals are now saved (savefile bigger based on current loaded portals. might cause loading of the save selection screen to take longer with many savefiles for now.)
- Changing tiles affects daily changes/regrow things
- separated building/terraform menu.
- (foundation for more complex buildings with storage/ability to assign characters etc. in future)
- some things can be build at higher range
- some locations have an additional npc
- some more special options and events
- evo-show update
- in shows, guests now leave when satisfaction stays at 100 or 0 for 2 turns
- time cost for show-actions and duration halved. (ranks increase max time)
- Removed the nearby location buttons
- Removed some library tabs and updated info.
- Added loadouts for starting selections.
- Mc-genetics from character creation give bonus base stats now.
- Some genetic starting traits have additional benefits.
- One random profession has a yellow bonus, also giving you more options for first essence.
- Cleaned up some decriptions/tutorial etc.
- Updated story/lore stuff to be more consistent.
- Druid has a new starting passive, granting a bonus based on stance.
- Expanded fairy help suggestions
- Unique looks and some abilities are kept after fusing, if the species matches.
- Characters can toggle between guard and shield as defensive action. (testing for now)
- many small QoL changes
- some new “cheats”:
- “skill+ +skillname” list species with that skill (e.g “skill Fireball”).
- “passive+ +passivename” to list passives.
- “glimpse” to reveal gallery temporarily without messing with unlocks.
- those don’t flag a file as cheating.
- While a file is flagged as cheating, you’re now never encumbered.
Noteworthy bug fixes:
- Soft lock when a character had regeneration/bleed effects at the same time in a specific order.
- AI-focus setting didn’t do anything.
- character quest rewards were always the same
- some types of dating action didn’t immediately update stats.
- growth essences only applied to fusions and not eggs.
- some elemental weaknesses weren’t consistent with tooltips.