This is a game about slavery and war in an age without rules of engagement. As a player, you will have the option to commit several crimes against humanity. If that’s not your cup of tea (sexually or otherwise), I respect your moral luck, but you will likely find everything about this game horrifying. That said, all characters are over 18, and I don’t think anyone should do anything described in this game in real life (except maybe for sitting at a desk all the time, but even that’s not good for your back).
What is Stationmaster?
Stationmaster is a base-building game with a 4X space strategy component and a heavy focus on sexual slavery. You are the owner of a space station, and build it from a small-time floating brothel to the center of a galactic empire.
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “Stationmaster.exe” to start playing.
3 – Put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster .exe is
Put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster.exe is (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)
- Ball gag animation strangeness.
- No clothes for NPC’s on station.
- PC Factory implant behaves unexpectedly.
- PC pink skin.
- Faction leaders offset in their offices.
- Residual graphical issues after training.
- Lag when zooming close to certain characters.
- Intermittent softlock on slave market.
- Loading screen text references restaurant.
- Can’t uncheck RA exempt.
- Red box remains without X on certain events.
- Speaker sometimes has human skin.
- Slaves not showing up on inspect after conquer.
- Intermittent Rules Assistant issues.
- H animation glitches (These are caused by some bad decisions I made early on, and probably aren’t fixable without a massive rewrite. Quid Pro Quo will be a lot better once the final animations are in though).
- Clothing Clipping (This would require hundreds of new textures, and I don’t even know if it would work after that).