This is a game about slavery and war in an age without rules of engagement. As a player, you will have the option to commit several crimes against humanity. If that’s not your cup of tea (sexually or otherwise), I respect your moral luck, but you will likely find everything about this game horrifying. That said, all characters are over 18, and I don’t think anyone should do anything described in this game in real life (except maybe for sitting at a desk all the time, but even that’s not good for your back).
What is Stationmaster?
Stationmaster is a base-building game with a 4X space strategy component and a heavy focus on sexual slavery. You are the owner of a space station, and build it from a small-time floating brothel to the center of a galactic empire.
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
Genre: 3d game, Sexual Slavery, Base Building, Strategy, Harem, Prostitution
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “Stationmaster.exe” to start playing.
3 – Put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster .exe is
Several small factions have arrived on the scene. They have a wide variety of things to offer, ranging from unique artifacts, to insights into Entropy’s devices, to mild frustration.
I’m not going to go into too much detail on these to avoid spoilers. They represent quite a lot of new content though.
Existing Faction Leader Improvements
Apparently, I goofed massively when adding the faction leader dates, and dates after the first were not triggering properly. I’ve fixed the bug, which essentially added in the 20-or-so faction leader dates I thought I had put in months ago.
Technically, that makes this the largest writing update so far by a wide margin.
Slaves with high strength will now look appropriately ripped. If there is a strong backlash to this, I might add an implant that reverses the change, but I find the diversity refreshing.
Clipping on clothing has been substantially improved, which made this change possible.
- Some new events now cause new ships to show up outside your station.
- Planets now have a small chance of containing quirks that buff various aspects.
- Reduced polygon count of warp gate, which should help performance when looking in that direction.
- Added several new artifacts that can be acquired through dealing with the new factions.
- Fixed several small typos and bugs in existing events
- You can now attempt to kidnap the Avatar of Entropy during your first meeting (emphasis on attempt)
- Room counts now start at 1 and not 0 (I blame a lifetime of programming)
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Eye of Entropy from working on stars
- Fixed a bug that could cause the event system to crash and stop throwing new events until the game was restarted.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the PC from orgasming when having sex with a non-slave character.
- Genocide stone no longer breaks on high-population worlds
- Planet population is now capped at around 2 trillion.
- Fixed a bug that could cause massive negative income with high-population worlds.
- Old characters can now get pregnant if they have been de-aged (or are from long-lived species).
- Fixed a bug that caused some characters to be un-clickable when walking
- Fixed a bug that caused some character’s map pips to become invisible when returning from the galaxy map
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from buying menial slaves
- Fixed an intermittent bug that caused notification text to be cut off in a triangle shape.
- The character camera no longer behaves strangely when you zoom in too far