Adventurer Trainer is a free non-commercial fan-made porn-parody Dating Sim/Visual Novel with RPG elements, set in a fictional universe loosely based on Konosuba and other titles. You will meet familiar characters, embark on exhilarating adventures, solve mysteries and more!
The current game version is 0.1.1, complete with 27k words, numerous events, and six H-scenes.
Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy playing the game! Leave any comments and feedback below and please consider supporting me on Patreon!
Developer: PastryIRL – Patreon | Twitter
OS: Windows, Mac, Android
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Parody, Animated, Harem, Loli, Teasing, Virgin, Dating Sim, Humor, Romance, Dating sim, Fantasy, Sandbox, RPG, Turn based combat, Big tits, Big Ass, Handjob, MILF, Ahegao, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Vaginal Sex, Mobile game
1. Extract and run.
– “clearinventory” to remove all items from your inventory
– “giveitem id” add an item to your inventory (current ids are “healthpotion” and “picklepotion”)
– +11k words
– +428 images, totaling 2640
– +4 videos
– Added Yunyun’s quest!
– +4 Main Events
– +1 Megumin Event
– +2 Wiz Events
– +2 Luna Events
– +1 Recurring Rin Dialogue
– +1 Rin Mini-Event
– +1 Aqua H-scene
– +1 Darkness H-scene
– +3 reactions to gifts
– It may rain on some days, precluding you from doing some of the outdoor activities.
– Some activities will now increase your stats! For example, spending a day doing construction work will increase your Health.
– You can now work at Guild, which will produce money, make you acquainted with new characters and potentially progress some quests.
– Reputation aspects now have icons. Dialogue options leading to an increase in one of the aspects will now be marked with an icon
– The numbers of seen and total events can now be found in the Event Tracker & Girls menus
– Added feats that you can learn from other people! They will affect gameplay in certain ways; for instance, lockpicking feat will allow you to pick locks while adventuring
– Added books that you can read, which may increase your stats, teach you abilities or feats
– Made MASSIVE performance optimizations. You should see drastic increase in FPS and a complete lack of stutter.
– Added a new type of Curio: locked chests! Once you learn the lockpicking feat from Chris, you’ll be able to open them
– Some adventuring scenes will now have foregrounds
– Mimic received a new look
– Updated some visual effects
– Some visual effects will now display at higher FPS (thanks, performance optimizations)
– Added a way to tell that a damage/heal value was boosted. Will consider additional changes to telegraph this effect to the player.
– Added Ambushes. Sometimes, the game won’t tell you you’re heading into a fight, and the enemies will get the first turn… Stay on the lookout!
– Added a type of Summoning abilities for monsters
– Reduced Skeleton’s shields from 2 -> 1. This should act as a good enough nerf for the Dungeon for the time being while I’m reworking some combat aspects.
– Training with Darkness will now slowly increase her Accuracy up to +60.
– Added medals to Hall of Fame to further recognize my Patrons! The longer you’ve supported the game, the higher rank you’ll have. Supporters on annual plans will receive golden medals immediately
– New font for floating messages in adventuring
– Added a new overlay for when the player is skipping text
– Added an option to enable touchscreen controls on desktop platforms.
– Unique item drops are now also bound by requirements instead of pure random chance. For example, some items will require you see an event first before they can drop.
– Cheat menu will now display an invalid syntax error instead of erroring out in case of invalid input
– Touched up Wiz’s shop visuals
– Fixed Steal reducing enemy shields.
– Fixed arrow keys misbehaving during target selection
– Fixed some clipping visuals
– Fixed a bug that double-charged Megumin for using Explosion.
– Fixed a bug where overlays were not being cleared in adventuring mode.
– Fixed a bug that would result in quick menu disappearing after an adventure
– Fixed a bug which resulted in spawning significantly less Curios in adventuring than was intended