We all know the story: hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity.
But here, it’s the other way around.
Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim his birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites.
The game currently spans most of the first four acts of the story: from your birth to your conquest of the realm. It has a nonlinear plot, with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
Developer: 4MinuteWarning – Patreon | Itch.io | SubscribeStar | Discord | Steam
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Genre: 2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Futa, Trans, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Bestiality, Monster, Monster girl, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Graphic violence, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Male domination, Mobile game, Multiple penetration, Rape, RPG, Sleep sex, Titfuck, Transformation, Voiced, Voyeurism, Anal sex, Ahegao, Bukkake, Drugs, Groping, Slave, Stripping, Trap, Furry, Gay, Lactation, BDSM, Mind Control, Virgin, Female Domination, Lesbian, Management, POV, Incest, Twins, Religion, Sexual Harrassment
Extract and run.
- It’s here! Version 5.1 completes the main storyline for the first Chapter of our final Act.
- In the process of doing so, we’ve cleanly sailed above one million words of dialogue and narration – that’s two Lord Of The Rings trilogies, plus change. Congratulations to my fellow writers, editors, and codesetters!
- The astute amongst you will note that a handful of our faction leaders and minor characters don’t have Act V content yet. These are in progress, and will be added before Chapter Two commences. Maybe keep a save behind?
- With all this done, I am going on an extremely-needed holiday. Work on patch builds and our next update will continue in my absence, but let’s call September a quiet month.
Act V Features
- Plot: the main storyline has been progressed to the conclusion of Chapter One.
- Court: Choosing a flag for your kingdom (collab with Mattrex).
- Court: Handling public perceptions of the apocalypse (collab with Mattrex).
- Court: Deciding on your kingdom’s official religion (many variants, collab with Mattrex).
- Court: Choosing your betrothed (many variants, collab with Mattrex).
- Scene: Malice celebrates a very important occasion (collab with Mattrex).
- Dynamic: Malagar has an opportunity to attempt transanguination (collab with Mattrex).
- Dynamic: Retiring to bed with your choice of betrothed (four variants, collab with DoItToJulia, Garoompahfah, and Mattrex).
- Art: The Omen’s reveal (Undoodle).
- Art: Maelys’s post-restoration scenes (eight images, Lubbio).
- Art: Character art for Darja, post-transanguination (two variants,Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Emote portraits for Darja, post-transanguination (twenty-two images, Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Emote portraits for the Omen (eight images, Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Emote portraits for the Omen’s mother (three images, Irrelevant Art).
- Art: Flags for the Realm (two images, Irrelevant Art).
- Animation: Animated idles for Darja, post-transanguination (two variants, thirty clips, Amon Ra).
- Voice: The dragon’s part in the court briefings (GreyScale).
- Voice: The dragon’s part in the lowlands dispute (GreyScale).
- Voice: Issa’s introductory lines when returning to visit him (Maya Fae).
- Voice: The first half of Rhyll’s catchup (GreyScale).
- Gallery: Maelys’s Restoration and Meat-Cute scenes have been added to the Gallery (Tosk).
- Achievements: The ‘Identity Thief’ achievement has been added (Tosk).
Act I-IV Features
- Fate: Alternate routes to gift Sabetha and Inej to the kobolds (two variants, collab with Garoompahfah and DoItToJulia).
- Fate: A followup to Sabetha and Inej’s kobold fate (collab with Garoompahfah and DoItToJulia).
- Dynamic: An opportunity to enjoy a bath-beer with Cooch (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah and DoItToJulia).
- Art: Maelys’s scene with Darja has been retouched, and a pregnant-Darja variation has been added (twelve images, Lubbio).
- Art: The first stage of Marie-Anne’s experiment with Malagar (three images, Lubbio).
- Art: External climax variants for Valzira’s nuggie scenes (two images, Lubbio).
- Art: Enhanced ‘before’ images for Valzira’s nuggie scenes (two images, Lubbio).
- Art: Darja’s existing sprites have been retouched to improve alignment and small details (one hundred and ten images, Irrelevant Art).
- Animation: Animated idles for various mercenaries (twelve clips, Amon Ra).
- Animation: Remastered idle animations for Malice, in all her incarnations (twenty-six clips, Amon Ra).
- Voice: Chanwe’s final theology lesson, all variants (Midnight Iris).
- Voice: Chanwe’s kobold fate (Midnight Iris).
- Voice: Chanwe’s wolfman fate (Midnight Iris).
- Voice: Enid’s happier lines in Brood Mother (Demi Goggles).
- Voice: Enid’s unhappier action lines in Brood Mother (Demi Goggles).
- Voice: Mother’s lair dialogue (Midnight Iris & Demi Goggles).
- Voice: Rhyll’s part in Heloise’s mercenary fate (GreyScale).
- Voice: Rhyll’s part in Marie-Anne’s mercenary fate (GreyScale).
- Gallery: Heloise’s kobold fate has been added to the Gallery (Tosk).
- Darja will only express concern about the logistics of bellyful boinking once per playthrough.
- Forcibly undressing Enid has a better sound effect, and smoother transition.
- Malagar will not be available in Act V if Darja has been permanently glomped by your daughter.
- Malagar’s Act V ambience loops more smoothly.
- Doing a number on Issa’s drapes during return visits in Act V will no longer cause narrative irregularities.
- Mother’s dream will no longer hide the day counter afterwards.
- Text has been aligned with voice acting in many places.
- And the many, many, many issues found during playtesting. Thank you to our ‘tester monkeys, and especially to Stuke and Garoompahfah!