An ordinary high school student named John comes across an object of immense power on an otherwise ordinary day. Will he use it to pursue his own deepest desires? Or will he and his friends be caught between forces they don’t understand?
Developer: kmalloc – Website
OS: Windows, Mac, Android
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Mind control, Oral sex, Male domination, Possession, School setting, Twins, Mobile game
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “Student Transfer.exe” to start playing.
- The discord widget no longer crashes the game. Thanks Obama!
- Sayaka is now wearing her uniform at school instead of going in casually.
- The usual metric ton of typo fixes. No imperial system here!
- Alex’s expression numbering was fixed so she doesn’t go directly from 24 to 26 anymore.
- The Mina ending epilogues now properly terminate after finishing.
- Some condition fixes in Antics.
- Text boxes can now be moved on the y-axis again.
- Blushes weren’t defined for ghosts, leading to exceptions when using blush expressions. This has now been rectified.
- The main menu drawer is now static. Less confusion!
- Hid the dragon balls in one of the .rpyc files. Yes, all of them.
Now with 980.000 words!
- Popular Possession route now complete! Will John save Kiyoshi, or let him go? Not sponsored by Disney.
- Memswap’s core path is complete! How far down the rabbithole will Sandra and John go? Will they live to tell the tale?
- Leonaswap has several new days of content and a short end. Now with 200% more horny!
- The Abbyswap hook has been rewritten to better reflect our writing standards, while still remaining as dark and bitter as a nice cup of black coffee.
- One Leona route not enough for you? Watch John and his mother break reality in a fun and exciting way that’ll change John and Leona’s lives forever! Or until Circe relents.
- John finally takes a shortcut and bumps into Charlotte. Though they may be strangers, they’ll be forced to get to know each other in a way neither of them desired.
- Quite a few sound effects were played on the music channel, prompting confusion and widespread panic among the populace. They have now been told to go play on the correct channel.
- The usual scad of typo fixes.
- Izuna’s sprite has been re-optimized to fix some minor issue with the original process. As an added bonus, she got some new facial expressions out of it.
- Flavia’s tiara has been removed from a broken outfit.
- Jess’ “rags” outfit has been removed because it was not used and was also poorly optimized.
- Fixed ghosts being broken by Ren’Py’s new GL2 mode.
- JPG files are now exported properly when using the built-in scenario exporter functionality. Do I look like I know what a Jay-Peg is?!
- The name of each save page is now underlined to more approriately convey that it is editable instead of relying on the user to divine this feature by themselves.
- Movies can now be set to non-looping by including “noloop” in the filename.
- Switched to Ren’Py’s new GL2 mode for this release. Whatever could it mean?
- The Swim Team and Cheer Team hooks have been slightly reorganized so that they actually make sense.
- Olivia has been removed. She’s just… gone, y’know.
- The name of each scenario directory is now shown in the scenario menu to make them easier to identify.
- The 32-Bit executable has been removed from Windows builds as it caused issues with Antivirus software.
- Cornelia now has a bedroom. Cozy!
- Tori is no longer homeless.
- Matt has a livingroom.
- A nice italian restaurant has appeared for all your fine dining (and breathing) needs.
- Jane now owns a shirt.
- Leona now owns a school uniform, a knight cosplay outfit and some nice lingerie. Wipes brow
- Sandra’s ready for a fancy date night, as well as what might come after
- Sayaka’s braids now work with more of her outfits.
- Vanessa’s gotten a brand-new girly outfit.
- Yoshinori has one new facial expression. You know, if you ever wanted to use him for anything.
- A new challenger approaches: Charlotte swaps in!
- A new helper utility has been added: The Animation Grid! It shows various useful tidbits such as the current center point of every sprite and background as well as a grid of commonly used positions while animating. Give it a shot by pressing the “G” key!
- Scenarios can now have a custom banner in the details box in the main scenario screen to flex on those scrubs who don’t have a banner yet.
- A drawer for socials has been added on the main menu so you can obsessively follow our every move.
- John now has a new pose with attitude. Bitch please!