Passion, love and power are the cornerstones of the protagonists of Unholy Arts, an erotic fantasy dating sim where six women cooperate and compete to become the next Valley’s High Priestess, in an adventure full of yuri, romance and powerplay.
Rol, simulation and Choose Your Own Adventure elements are blend together to create an innovative system where each character makes their own choices according to their goals and desires, which in turn evolve along with their experiences. How will your actions change your companions and your relationships with them? Will they end up under your clutches? Will you… end up under theirs?
Developer: Deep Interactivity – Patreon | Itch.io | Discord
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux / Browser
Genre: Simulation, Dating Sim, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Yuri, monster girl, futanari, caressing, vaginal, blowjob, cunnilingus, anal, kissing, player domination, player submission, female domination, female submission, BDSM, bondage, mind control, spanking, exhibitionism, voyeurism, transformation
– Added equipment to the game. For now, they may be either weapons or bondage.
* Equipment may be put on bodyparts or special slots.
* If they were forcefully equipped on a character, the owner of the item will gain extra infamy. Equipping items on submissives will not be considered forceful.
– Added merchants to the game.
* Before a merchant may appear, they must be enabled through the story.
* After a merchant is enabled, they have a custom daily chance of appearing at the Temple.
* Added data for a weapons merchant and a bondage merchant, they will be enabled with the story event “Beating a Kitty Into Friendship”, and appear the same day. A future update will add an extra story event to properly introduce them.
– Staff of battle: Increases physique and resilience.
– Knuckles: Increases physique and agility.
– Wand: Increases intelligence and will.
– Hand fan: Increases perception and charisma.
– Collar: Locks neck, increases submission by 3 and sexual tension by 1 with equipment’s owner, decreases will and charisma. 1 infamy upon forced equipment.
– Blindfold: Locks eyes, increases submission and enmity by 1 and rivalry by 2 with equipment’s owner, decreases perception and empathy. 2 infamy upon forced equipment.
– Mouth gag: Locks mouth, increases submission and enmity by 1 and rivalry by 2 with equipment’s owner, decreases charisma. 2 infamy upon forced equipment.
– Handcuffs: Locks arms, increases submission, rivalry and enmity and 2 with equipment’s owner, decreases physique and agility. 3 infamy upon forced equipment.
– Feetcuffs: Locks legs, increases submission, rivalry and enmity and 2 with equipment’s owner, decreases resilience and agility. 3 infamy upon forced equipment.
– Nipple suckers: Locks breasts, increases submission, sexual tension and rivalry by 1 with equipment’s owner, increases lust weakness. 2 infamy upon forced equipment.
– Buttplug: Locks ass, increases submission, sexual tension and rivalry by 1 with equipment’s owner, increases lust weakness and cost of using energy-based actions. 2 infamy upon forced equipment.
– Chastity belt/cage: Locks pussy or dick. Increases submission, sexual tension, rivalry and enmity. Reduces intelligence and will, and increases lust and willpower damage. 3 infamy upon forced equipment.
– Added “Equipment” menu to the personal room menu, which will allow to manage the items owned by the player.
* Added option to unequip items owned by the player.
* Added option to equip items owned by the player on both the player and characters in a special submissive relationship with the player. Items equipped on submissive characters will remain equipped for as long as the special relationship is expected to last, unless the player unequips it earlier.
* Items’ description will be displayed upon hovering the cursor on “(?)”.
– New demand: Force bondage. The winner will force-equip a bondage item on the loser.
* Requires the winner to have free bondage that may be equipped on the loser.
* Base infamy is 0, extra infamy is added depending on the item’s infamy value.
* AI will be more likely to choose bondage items that damage the stats of the loser the most.
* NPCs more likely to choose this option scaling with enmity, rivalry, submission, -friendship, -romance, domination, and potentially -cooperation (if cooperation drive is large enough). They will also be more likely to force bondage if the loser’s stats are higher than the winner’s.
* The item remains locked for a custom amount of days. At the start of the game, this amount is 5.
– When there are weapons available to buy, NPCs will check the value of all available weapons against their currently equipped weapon (which receives extra score). If the best available weapon score beats the currently equipped weapon, the NPC will buy it and equip it.
– When there is bondage available to buy, NPCs will assign values to each available item and may buy one of them, if it fits their budget.
* The assigned score to a given bondage item will be lowered if the NPC owns items of the same type, if they own bondage that targets the same bodypart, and if that repeated item is currently not equipped on anyone.
* A random item will be randomly selected among those with the best score.
– NPCs will equip as much bondage as possible on their submissive characters at the end of the day. This behavior will be revised in future versions.
– The map’s rooms now have icons, created by 2D!PIXX. A medium version will appear at the header of the screen, and short versions will appear next to the links to adjacent rooms.
– The Passion Temple now has a map, which will appear at the bottom of the screen.
– If a bodypart was locked by bondage equipment, the name of the equipment will be shown in the bodypart section of the character status screen, as well as the equipment’s owner.
* Hovering the cursor over the name of the bondage equipment will show the equipment’s description.
– Similarly, the character status screen will now show equipped weapons.
– Personal room menus changes:
* NPCs thoughts on the player character will now appear before the player character’s thoughts on NPCs
– Added Merchants menu to personal room. This will only be available when there are merchants in the Temple.
– Added custom messages to the personal room, will be used to notify the player when they get put in bondage upon entering the menu.
– Added infamy column to the Candidates Comparison chart in the personal room menu.
– Daily infamy drop changed from 1 to (1 + (currentInfamy – (currentInfamy % 10) / 10)). For example: characters with 16 infamy will now lose 2 daily infamy, characters with 23 infamy will now lose 3 daily infamy. This change incentivizes staying close to the infamy limit as a high risk strategy. Remember that high infamy makes NPCs less likely to cooperate.
– Added option to enable or disable chastity equipment and ruined orgasms.
– Added label “Harsh content” on some options in the settings.
– Added “neck” as bodypart for all new characters.
– Reordered bodyparts in character status screen.
– On the second bookmark quickstart, all Candidates will start the game with 3000 extra money.
– Added extra checks to prevent the game crashing upon “getValidProposedCharacters()” being called for a conversation that doesn’t exist.
– Fixed typos.
– On sex scenes initiated by winning combat, the victor will now properly lead the scene.
– Added extra conditional that checks if either the victor or the loser is the player character when sex is demanded at the end of a battle, if neither is true, the player is offered a link to exit to the map instead of the scene passage. This solves a rare instance that would provoke the player to get caught in an endless loop if they spectate a combat which conclusion is a demand of sex.
– Added code that cleans the formatting of the settings after leaving the settings menu, improving memory usage and reducing the size of the save file.