Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills. Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
Developer/Publisher: Team Nimbus
Platform: Windows, Linux
Genre: 2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Furry, Simulator, Farming, Animated, Big tits, Oral sex, Incest, Futa, Monster, Vaginal sex, Monster girl, Anal sex, Pregnancy, Combat, Management, Gay, Lesbian, Strategy
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Cloud Meadow.exe to start playing.
- Fixed a bug with dialogue not reading if statements correctly
- Fixed construction window having visual issues on some resolutions
- Fixed some z-sorting with the broken down farm
- Fixed one of Ev’s animations not having it pivot set correctly
- Fixed incubator window not closing when adding the egg during the dialogue with Jubelle
- Fixed monster emoticons being super offset.
- Fixed the the lighting at 7am being too dark
- Fixed the calendar showing incorrect information
- Fixed farm expansions not loading sometimes
- Fixed exiting the wizard tower spawning the player too close to the door.
- Fixed not being able to interact with the egg seller
- Fixed not being able to interact with Valpongis
- Adjusted the placement of stands so they block the player less.
- Fixes issues in Vodan’s dialogue
- Fixed issues in Rekk’s dialogue
- Fixed Kreyton, Jaero, and Camellia’s dialogue having a bug with them.
- Fixed Fio not unlocking HDs in the correct spot.
- Fixed Jubelle following the player around at the market day
- Fixed issues when skipping the tutorial week.
- Fixed it raining on the farming day and preventing the player from completing the farming quests.