Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills. Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
Developer/Publisher: Team Nimbus
Platform: Windows, Linux
Genre: 2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Furry, Simulator, Farming, Animated, Big tits, Oral sex, Incest, Futa, Monster, Vaginal sex, Monster girl, Anal sex, Pregnancy, Combat, Management, Gay, Lesbian, Strategy
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Cloud Meadow.exe to start playing.
- Fixed some animations not loading correctly
- Fixed some UI window not opening
- Fixed the Market Day not appearing
- Fixed monsters not loading in the barn
- Fixed a bunch of exceptions being thrown throughout the game.
- Added Female Wolf to combat
- Added Female Centaur to combat
- Added Male Cat to combat
- Added Male Holstaur to combat
- Added Kreyton combat overhaul
- Using consumable items in combat will now incur an end of turn
- Improved Fio’s combat UI
- Fio’s relevant ability cooldowns will reset when rolling a jackpot (1 ability reset) or rigged roll (all abilities reset)
- Fixed bugs that prevented progress on the tutorial week story
- Fixed tutorial quests playing again each season
- Fixed some items missing an icon.
- Fixed some items not having a description
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed some animations not playing correctly
- Fixed talking to the captain before talking to Jubelle causing a softlock
- Fixed items in some shops showing a quantity of 1 instead of the correct amount.