Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills. Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
Developer/Publisher: Team Nimbus
Platform: Windows, Linux
Genre: 2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Furry, Simulator, Farming, Animated, Big tits, Oral sex, Incest, Futa, Monster, Vaginal sex, Monster girl, Anal sex, Pregnancy, Combat, Management, Gay, Lesbian, Strategy
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Cloud Meadow.exe to start playing.
- Added a floor counter in the dungeon
- Added a wait for the next update quest so you know when you have reached the end of the current story content.
- Fixed cut off dialogue options
- Fixed missing character dialogue sprites during some dialogue
- Fixed dialogue arrows showing when they shouldn’t
- Fixed wrong layering with crop fertilizer
- Fixed crops not being watered during the rain
- Fixed Job Board failing to load
- Fixed a layering issue with the party window
- Fixed some dialogue in Katrina Station
- Fixed Shards Currency not showing 0 when you had 0
- Fixed after combat UI not showing Experience rewards
- Potentially fixed pasture monster duplication
When a new monster is added they will go to the first barn/pasture with a free spot rather than a random one.
Increased base energy from 75 to 200
Increased energy per Stamina from 3 to 5
Sprinting is now unlimited
Energy no longer regens
The energy bar no longers shrinks as the day goes on.
Fixed docks not showing the building constructed on them.
Fixed monsters still being able to be dragged even if they had a job already.
Fixed scroll zooming when your mouse is over UI.
Fixed Fade in/out not working
Fixed a bug where monsters would move to another barn
Fixed not being able to expand the farm
Fixed blurry text in the trait window
Fixed layering in the party window
Fixed some character darkening bugs
Cheat code: Mop Diva
UnlockAllCode = “Scribble Owl”;
UnlockAllCode = “Sprites Sprites Everywhere”;
GodMode = “What Is Damage”;
MoneyCode = “Money Money Money”;
CombatCode = “Take Me To Fight”;
ResetCode = “Reset”;