SINHER is an adult side-scrolling pixel art adventure in the metroidvania and eroge genre. It takes inspiration from a multitude of games, most notably focusing on platforming and bossfights.
New additions/Major changes
♥ A new room has been added before the first boss, including a save point.
♥ The charm system has been reworked and new graphics have been added for the resource bar. When you attack enemies, your bar will fill up, and when you have gathered enough resource, you can spend it with the charm ability. In the future this resource system may possibly be used for additional abilities.
– The charm ability now costs 10 resource.
– The resource bar now has a max capacity of 30 (previously 100)
♥ The quest tracker and its popup text as well as the quest stage text in the pause menu have been removed. Sometimes less is more.
♥ A new H-Anim has been added for the Undead Pikemen. To trigger it, hit the Undead Pikement with the charm ability.
This can, like the other H-Anims be viewed in the gallery.
– Fixed an issue causing Lise to not drop Lise’s Gift when meeting her the third time despite leveling her relationship.
– The charm ability has been added to the keybinding list in the pause screen.
– Fixed an issue causing animations to not end upon death.
– The three books dropped at the start that was previously only available to Patrons is now available to everyone until there are enough items in the world to reliably find three.
A few notes:
♦ Gifts can be given to Lise to either increase, decrease or leave the relationship stat unchanged. As of now, you only get rewarded at level 3.
♦ Too many dust particles occasionally spawn. (Purely visual and has no game impact.)
♦ Darlissa may get stuck in the wall on the first boss if hit by projectiles while parrying with her back touching the left wall.
♦ Remember to use Parry when fighting Wrath.