SINHER is an adult side-scrolling pixel art adventure in the metroidvania and eroge genre. It takes inspiration from a multitude of games, most notably focusing on platforming and bossfights.
♥ Parrying has been reworked and a few things have changed:
– You should no longer take damage while successfully parrying in the tutorial.
– Parry has been added to the Unliving Pike Men, meaning that they can now be parried and stunned. Parrying the Shadowbeast should now be smoother as well.
– Successfully parrying a melee attack now stuns regular enemies for longer.
♥ Bugfixes and adjustments to the Wrath/Ira encounter:
– Altered the code to fix the duplicating Wrath bug.
If you still encounter the bug, please let me know in detail how it appeared for you and exactly what you did. It would be very much appreciated!
– Wrath’s damage was a bit inconsistent in some attacks. I’ve altered it so it shouldn’t be as punishing seemingly at random.
– Wrath’s summon weapon animation as well as the casting-fire-balls animation adjusted to appear smoother.
♥Other visual adjustments / fixes
– When using a controller, the keyprompt art has been adjusted to appear as a circle rather than a square, more closely resembling a controller button instead of a keyboard button
-Fixed an issue where the chat bubble for Liber Umbrarum(friendly) would change in size when near a save point or Npc
– Boss music starts once you’re close enough to speak to Liber Umbrarum, and ends when you’ve defeated him
– He now also flies to the center of the screen once he has been defeated before he begins to talk.
♥ Sounds have been added in some places and changed/adjusted in others:
– Ira H-animation recieved voiced sound effects + a few other sound effects
– The “Boss Defeated” win-text now appear with a sound effect.
– Sound effects have been added to the tentacles at the Liber Umbrarum boss fight
– The Liber Umbrarum H-animation during the fight now correctly has sound effects.
– Fixed a bug that would cause the previous soundtrack to keep playing if you respawn in the first room before reaching a save point.
A few notes:
♦ Hearts have no use yet, but are consumed when the player uses the kiss ability.
♦ Much like the hearts, the kiss ability has no use yet.
♦ Gifts can be given to Lise to either increase, decrease or leave the relationship stat unchanged, however, increasing the relationship does not yet lead to anything.
♦ Too many dust particles occasionally spawn. (Purely visual and has no game impact.)